Salted caramel potato chip cookies. Here's what you need: salted butter, sugar, vanilla, flour, potato chip, caramel candies, heavy cream, coarse sea salt. Traditional chocolate chip cookies with the addition of coarse salt and caramel candy pieces is a delightfully delicious treat. All Reviews for Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies.
In a saucepan, melt the caramels with the heavy cream. Drizzle over cookies, and immediately top with coarse sea salt. Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel CookiesWords of Deliciousness. You can cook Salted caramel potato chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel potato chip cookies
- You need of salted butter(225 g), 2 sticks, room temperature.
- You need of sugar(100 g).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need of flour(185 g).
- You need of potato chip(35 g), finely crushed.
- Prepare 25 of caramel candies.
- It’s of heavy cream(120 mL).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of coarse sea salt, to taste.
PagesBusinessesMedia/News CompanyTastyVideosSalted Caramel Potato Chip Cookies FULL RECIPE These potato chip cookies take sweet and salty snacking to a whole new level. This recipe takes the combination of sweet and salty to a whole new level. If you are someone who loves cookies and potato chips, now you can enjoy both in one exciting snack. Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – with gooey caramel centers, this cookie bar recipe is so delicious, everyone will ask for the recipe.
Salted caramel potato chip cookies instructions
- In a bowl, mix butter, and sugar until very fluffy (about 10 minutes).
- Add vanilla and half of the flour. Mix. Add the rest of the flour. Mix..
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)..
- Stir in potato chips, and roll dough into 1-inch (2 ½ cm) balls..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the edges turn brown.
- In a saucepan, melt the caramels with the heavy cream..
- Drizzle over cookies, and immediately top with coarse sea salt..
Jump to the Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. The base cookie recipe is from Nestle. After adding our extras and a generous pinch of salt, we found ourselves happily sitting in the middle of our living room surrounded in cookie crumbs. ' Sweet potatoes and chocolate? I am here to tell you, yes they do. These Mini Chip Snowball Cookies will add an attractive contrast to any holiday or special occasion cookie selection with their round shape and powdered sugar c.