Cookie dough dip 2. This easy cookie dough dip recipe is best cold dessert appetizer, made with chocolate chips, toffee bits, and no egg. Ya'll are either going to love me or hate me for this one. But because of several urgent requests from yesterday when I served this cookie dough dip, I.
I know that some people just love it, but the thought of raw eggs and uncooked flour really turns me off. Well, this recipe does not contain any flour or raw eggs. It is based on a recipe from a local TV program. You can have Cookie dough dip 2 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie dough dip 2
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese solftened.
- You need 1/2 c of butter room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need of Dippers.
- Prepare of Graham crackers.
- Prepare of Vanilla wafers.
What to serve with cookie dough dip? After making as many dessert dips as I have, you start to get a feeling for what goes best with these ultra creamy treats. To refrigerate this dip: Add dip to a bowl with a sealable lid. Secure lid and store in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Cookie dough dip 2 instructions
- Mix the first 2 ingredients in a medium bowl, then add in remaining ingredients. Seal with lid Put in refrigerator..
I like to make dessert recipes for one because they're so fast, easy, and they feel so indulgent. With Valentine's Day coming up I thought I would expand this treat yo'self mentality to a recipe you can share with someone you love. Enjoy this cookie dough dip which can be made in a variety of ways only requiring a few. Sliced fruit, small cookies, graham crackers, or pretzels (for dipping). Delicious low carb and keto cookie dough dip – NO sugar required!