Simple chocolate chips cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
We use two kinds of sugar: granulated for crunch and brown for chewiness. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video. This simple no-chill, no mixer recipe makes the easiest chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Simple chocolate chips cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate chips cookies
- It’s 3 cup of flower.
- It’s 1 of t.s baking soda.
- It’s 1 of t.s salt.
- You need 2 stick of butter (200 g) in room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/4 cup brown sticky sugar.
- Prepare 2 of t.s vanilla.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs!
Simple chocolate chips cookies step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat the butter with sugars for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one then vanilla & mix very well.
- Add flour and mix very well then add chocolate chips mix with wooden spoon until combined.
- Save dough in the fridge for 24 hours not more than 72.
- Pre-heat oven on 178 in the middle rack.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until edges slightly brown.
- Let cool down and then put in a clean jar for up to 5 days.
The PERFECT Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – Baking Basics. Perfect CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES Recipe: Crunchy Outside, Soft & Chewy Inside. There's nothing better than chocolate chip cookies from scratch! A warm, fresh chocolate chip cookie with a big glass of milk is comfort food at Im all about easy and delicious. These were simple and turned out fabulous.