Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Crinkle Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for rolling.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies instructions
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Set aside..
- In another bowl mix the next 3 ingredients and beat with a hand mixer. Add dry ingredients in 3 additions..
- You MUST chill this mixture for no less than 30 minutes. It’s more of a batter but super thick and sticky..
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment. I used my cookie scoop, sprayed with non-stick spray, and dropped a scoop in a bowl of powdered sugar until completely covered. They don’t spread too much, but some. Return batter to fridge until the next batch. Bake for 10 minutes and let set for a minute and remove to a wire rack..