No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie.
You can cook No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie
- It’s 1 package of oreo cookies.
- It’s 2 packs of room temperature cream cheese. I had a total of 680 grms.
- It’s 1 packet of gelatin.
- Prepare 500 ml of chilled whipping cream.
- You need 3 Tbsp of powder (icing) sugar (or more if you want it sweeter).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s of Pie Crust/Base.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 6 of Graham crackers.
- It’s 20 of Oreo cookies from package.
- Prepare of Variation.
- It’s of Crush or finely chop up 5 more cookies, set aside.
No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie step by step
- Put a glass bowl in the freezer to chill. Will use this to whip the cream later..
- Melt butter.
- Separate 20 cookies, put cream filling in separate bowl, set aside..
- Add cookies and Graham crackers into a processor or use a roller to crush..
- Mix melted butter and crumbs. Mixture should resemble wet sand..
- Pack into bottom of pie plate or spring form pan, use a spatula or bottom of a spoon. Set in fridge to chill..
- Prepare (bloom) gelatin per packet instructions in a small bowl or coffee mug (aprx 1 tbsp gelatin to 3 tbsp boiled water) set aside.
- Using chilled glass bowl, add 500ml whipping cream and blend with hand mixer until it thickens up in fluffy peaks. (3 min) do not over whip..
- Pour in gelatin and use mixer to blend well, set aside..
- Add room temperature cream cheese into bowl with oreo cream filling. Add icing sugar and vanilla. Use hand mixer to cream together..
- Using whichever bowl is larger, add the creamed cheese and whipped cream together. Use hand mixer and blend together until smooth..
- Variation: mix 5 crushed cookies to cream cheese mixture. I didn't do this, but I saw this step in another recipe..
- Remove pie/cake crust from fridge and spoon cream cheese mixture into pan on top of crust. Smooth with spatula or back of large spoon..
- Use remaining cookies and whatever else you need to decorate top. (Chill for a few hours to let cheese filling firm/set).