Oatmeal cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. Add a cup of raisins or nuts if you desire. Soft and chewy, perfectly spiced, dotted with juicy raisins and crunchy walnuts and always sure to satisfy those cookie cravings.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. The Best Recipe for Chewy Oatmeal Cookies is Not on the Back of the Oat Canister. These are the BEST oatmeal cookies! You can cook Oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 2 cups of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1 tsp of cinammon.
- You need 1 of tbln sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of flaxseeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of almonds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chia.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
Crispy around the edges and soft and chewy in the center. So easy to make and even easier to eat! Sometimes a good, classic oatmeal cookie just hits the spot! The BEST Oatmeal Cookie Recipe – crispy edges with soft and chewy centers, these oatmeal cookies are easy to make (no chilling, simple ingredients) and out-of-this-world delicious.
Oatmeal cookies step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon, oats, baking soda, sugar, almonds, flax & chia..
- Add in egg, maple syrup & cooking oil..
- Mix everything together with spoon then by hand..
- Add 1/2 cup of milk to form pliable dough.
- Form the cookies & put in oven for 30 minutes in 350 degree oven..
Whether you make them into cookies or bar cookies, vanishing oatmeal raisin cookies will please a crowd or satisfy your sweet. Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins. An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and nuts.