Oats crispy bars (no bake). All Reviews for No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars. No Bake Chocolate Oat BarsToday I'm going to show you how to make healthy oat bars. These homemade chocolate bars are packed with delicious and nutritious.
Makar Sankranti is this year's first big festival. These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are one of our favorite healthy treats! Would you like any nuts in the recipe? You can cook Oats crispy bars (no bake) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats crispy bars (no bake)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of toasted oats.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice crispies.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need ,1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate,.
- Prepare 1/2cup of pink/white chocolate.
- Prepare as required of Some coconut flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
How To Make Crispy Honey Nut Granola Bars. To begin, spread the oats, walnuts and almonds onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Use the foil overhang to transfer bars to. Simple and delicious no bake Chocolate Oat Bars are a great dessert to enjoy any time of year without heating up the house! chocolate oatmeal bars.
Oats crispy bars (no bake) step by step
- Take a big bowl, now add in the oats and rice crispies and mix well.now in another pan add in brown sugar with honey..
- Now just boil this mixture and remove from flame and add peanut butter and mix well.now add 1 tbsn butter to the mixture and bring on flame till butter melts and all combined..
- Now pour the sugar mixture into the oats mixture and mix well.now set & press down the mixture in a tin/pan lined with parchment paper.now pour over some melted semi sweet chocolate with coconut flakes.
- Now lastly pour the pink/white chocolate and let the mixture set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.when set cut into desired shapes and serve.this you can stack and enjoy for weeks😋.
I find it hard to want to get in the kitchen during the middle of the summer in Arizona. Both crispy and chewy, these bars make a great dessert for little ones. Looking for the perfect on-the-go snack to fuel your workout? One Bowl Baking: No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bars. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors.