Croquetas. A deviled crab (croqueta de jaiba) is a particular variety of a blue crab croquette from Tampa, Florida. The crab meat is seasoned with a unique Cuban-style enchilada or sofrito sauce (locally known as. These small, lightly breaded and fried béchamel fritters include.
Croquetas de Calabacín Caseras y Saludables. Canapés. ¡las comidas en casa siempre saben mejor!. Tengo unas Croquetas de Calabacín están para chuparse los dedos. You can cook Croquetas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Croquetas
- Prepare 1 of desert spoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of desert spoons of flour.
- It’s 1/4 of litre of milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 100 grams of bread crumbs.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
- It’s 150 grams of ham, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of Salt.
Las croquetas caseras son un recurso muy socorrido especialmente si estás pensando en hacer una cena rápida , porque la ventaja que tienen las croquetas es que las puedes congelar y cuando llegue. Aunque la croqueta hoy es un plato típicamente español, parece ser que su origen viene de Francia. Find croquetas stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Croquetas step by step
- Put the oil in a frying pan and warm it. Once the oil is warm (but before it is so hot that smoke rises from it) remove the pan from the heat and add the flour to the oil. Stir with a wooden spoon until it becomes a paste..
- Put the pan on the heat again and add the milk, little by little, stirring the mixture all the time until it is cooked and even. Add the nutmeg, a pinch of salt and the ham cut into small pieces. Cook in the pan until the mixture is stiff, and don't stop stirring..
- As soon as the mixture is stiff enough, spoon it into a bowl and let it cool. Beat the egg. Once the mixture is cool, make small portions and mould them with your hands into the shape of a croqueta (oval). Dip each croqueta into the beaten egg and then dip it into the breadcrumbs which will stick to the croqueta because of the egg. Place each croqueta separately on a plate. You can fry them straight away, or put them into the fridge and leave them until you are ready to cook and eat them..
- Fry the croquetas in a pan with enough oil to cover them. When they are golden and crispy, take them out and lay them on kitchen roll to absorb the excess oil. Serve straight away..
- Croquetas are made of… amost anything!!: Instead of using ham, you can use serrano ham, bacon, cheese, tuna, cooked chicken, fish……. It is a perfect way to use up the last bits of roast meat or fish used the day before..
- Make more and freeze: You can make more croquetas than you intend to use, and freeze them once they are ready to fry..
Ham Croquettes (or Croquetas de Jamón) are the perfect breakfast or snack! To know me is to understand me and to understand me is to know that And Cuban toast. Are croquetas the last word in tapas – and if so, what's your favourite filling? I t's customary to start any discussion of croquetas with a wry side-swipe at their Franco-British cousins, the potato. Croquettes Croquetas France Croquettes Potato Croquetas Making Machine Factory Suppliers.