🎵Tropical Fruit Dessert 🎵(A.B.C.).
You can cook 🎵Tropical Fruit Dessert 🎵(A.B.C.) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🎵Tropical Fruit Dessert 🎵(A.B.C.)
- It’s 1 of mango.
- Prepare 3 of Kiwifruit.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 2 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grated lime zest.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
🎵Tropical Fruit Dessert 🎵(A.B.C.) step by step
- Slice the mango in half to the pit,then twist the halves to remove the flesh from the pit. Peel and coarsely chop the flesh. Put in a blender and process until smooth..
- Peel the kiwifruit, then chop the flesh into small pieces and put in a bowl. Peel and chop the banana and add to the bowl. Add the lime juice and grated zest and toss to coat well..
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate, bowl until stiff, then gently fold in the yogurt and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed..
- Alternately layer the chopped fruit, mango puree,and custurd mixture in a glass, finish with the yogurt on top. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes..