You can cook Jellied Beetroot using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jellied Beetroot
- It’s 1 of large tin diced beetroot.
- Prepare 2 of heaped dessert spoons of gelatine.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of malt vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of heaped dessert spoons sugar – I use golden castor sugar.
- You need of sea or himilayan salt and ground pepper.
Jellied Beetroot instructions
- Soften gelatin in cold water before dissolving it in hot.
- Drain beetroot and place in a jelly mould or container of your choice. Add other ingredients to the gelatine mix, stir well and pour over beetroot. Set in fridge (will be set by 2 hours).
- Place a serving plate on top of the mould and gently tip when ready to serve. If the jelly wont slide out of the mould, sit it in hot water for 1-2 mins. No longer.