Mango Yogurt and Mascarpone delight.
You can cook Mango Yogurt and Mascarpone delight using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Yogurt and Mascarpone delight
- You need 1 of Mango (or more, depending on how many people you are making it for).
- You need 1 of (Kiwi is a nice alternative too).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mascarpone (per each yogurt).
- You need 1 of Natural Yogurt.
- It’s 1 of Enough Butter Cookies to make the base of the dessert.
Mango Yogurt and Mascarpone delight step by step
- Peel off the skin of the mango. Blend the mango. (The same goes for the kiwi.).
- Mix the yogurt with the mascarponde until you have a creamy texture. Add more yogurt or mascarponde to taste..
- Smash the cookies into small pieces..
- In each individual bowl, put the cookie base..
- On top, the yogurt and mascarponde mix..
- To finish up, the mango (or kiwi)..
- It is really good when it's cold, so if needed, put the bowls in the fridge for a while..