Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra.
You can have Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra
- You need of Wounded Zebra Dessert.
- You need 1 box of 3.5 oz Hershey's Instant Special Dark Pudding + 1.5 Cups Cold Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Blackberry Brandy Or Kahlua Liqueur [chilled].
- Prepare 1 box of 3.5 oz Hershey's Instant White Chocolate Pudding + 1.5 Cups Cold Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream [chilled].
- You need 1 of 14.5 oz Strawberry Glaze.
- You need 8 large of Fresh Strawberries [6 for glaze – 2 for garnish].
- It’s 2 large of Piping Bags Or 2 Ziplock Bags [slightly snip end of Ziplock after chill to pipe].
- It’s of Options.
- You need 12 oz of Whipped Cream.
Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra instructions
- Mix dark chocolate, cold milk and chilled liquor and beat for 1 minute. Place in piping bag or a Ziplock bag and chill..
- Mix white chocolate, cold milk and chilled Bailey's liquor and beat for 1 minute. Place in piping bag or a Ziplock bag and chill..
- Chop 6 strawberries and beat into strawberry glaze until blended. No need to place this glaze in a piping bag..
- In two clean, large, chilled serving glasses, place strawberry glaze at the base of your glasses. Then begin to pipe both dark and white chocolates and strawberry glaze to resemble a wounded zebra on the sides of the glass. Fill the centers with your remaining chocolate puddings..
- Top with strawberry glaze and garnish as desired..
- Serve chilled but don't allow them to chill in the fridge for too long. The strawberry glaze will bleed [excuse the pun ;0)] into both chocolates making the black and white lines less defined..