nuttela konafa chocolate kunafa. One single dessert's endless evolutions are proof of our hard-to-please attitude. But to our mothers, kunafa isn't a joke and comes in one form. and one form only. Crunchy kunafa cones filled with alternating layers of Nutella and whipped cream then sprinkled with your favorite topping.
Crunchy kunafa cones filled with alternating layers of Nutella and whipped cream then sprinkled with your favorite topping. Just when you thought I'd let this Ramadan slip without a dosage of Nutella, this post is here to tell you…forget it! readzmag.wordpress.com. Kunafa & Nutella ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ He gives you the most beautiful gifts#Candella _ Store The world of gifts The most beautiful beige, men and.كل شي طعمة مختلف ومميز kunafa & nutella ⭐. You can cook nuttela konafa chocolate kunafa using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of nuttela konafa chocolate kunafa
- Prepare 1/2 kg of fresh kunafa.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of dessert cream liquid, fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of unsalted butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered chocolate, cocoa any type.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of starch.
- Prepare 2 can of Nutella or chocolate paste.
Everything taste different and special kunafa & nutella ⭐. Cut the kunafa dough with a pair of kitchen scissors till you get small shreds. If you're going to use frozen phyllo dough, be sure to thaw it a few hours before using it! Then, pour the Nutella into the pan with the kunafa sides as little or as much as your heart desires.
nuttela konafa chocolate kunafa instructions
- using ur hands or scissors cut kunafa into shreds. kunafa or konafa is like angel hair noodles but its finer and used mainly in ramadan to make dessert could be stuffed with banana or ricotta cheese , baked then drizzled with liquid sugar syrup..
- cook kunafa with as much butter as it needs to be golden brown and crunchy, it burns fast so u need to keep stirring! best things to do is use a bigger pan or cook it in batches.
- put on medium heat the cream, 2 or 3 tbs sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon, vanilla, cocoa, 2 large tbs butter and stir for a while..
- put the Nutella jars in hot water so it would soften up, add 1 or 1/2 a jar of Nutella into the cream mixture and heat for a while, u may add 1 tbs of starch to make it thicken, pudding is what we are aiming for here otherwise it'll be just chocolate ganache, it turned out soft and a tiny bit chewy.
- place 1 thick layer of kunafa at the bottom of the pan, sprinkle the salt and some cinnamon over the layer. then add the whole cooled mixture of the chocolate cream. then use a large or serving spoon to evenly sprinkle another layer of kunafa, it's best to chill for a few minutes the first layers then add the rest of the kunafa so it wouldn't sink in. add some more nutella and then some cinnamon/ sugar..
- chill for an hour in the fridge or freezer just till it all sets..
- you don't have to use all the amounts, I just made it so full of everything as it was the first time and I always like to make my food ultimately heavenly and devilish, no diet on that day!.
- u may add ice cream or whipped cream on top ;).
Kunafa is traditionally served all year round, legend has it that it was created in Egypt hundreds of years ago to keep the people full while fasting during the religious observance. Again, do we know the true origin? No, those may be fighting words for some, but there. This video is about Konafa with Nutella كنافة بلنوتيلا. Konafa like you've never seen it before!