Easy Authentic Mapo Tofu with Miso and Doubanjiang.
You can have Easy Authentic Mapo Tofu with Miso and Doubanjiang using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Authentic Mapo Tofu with Miso and Doubanjiang
- It’s 1 block of Tofu (firm or silken).
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 50 grams of Ground meat (chicken or pork).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (tube garlic is fine).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Miso.
- Prepare 200 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of dessert spoon Oyster sauce (if you have it).
- Prepare 1 of Oil.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Easy Authentic Mapo Tofu with Miso and Doubanjiang instructions
- I didn't have any ground meat this time so I used chicken breast meat and cut it finely. Cut the Japanese leek and garlic finely (you can also use garlic from a tube). Cut the tofu into roughly 24 pieces..
- Add the oil, garlic, and doubanjiang into the frying pan and heat. If you want to make it spicy, add some takanotsume. Add the ground meat and stir-fry..
- Mix the ☆ ingredients beforehand and then add to the frying pan. (Add oyster sauce too if you have it.) Bring the ingredients to a boil and then add the Japanese leek and tofu..
- Add the katakuriko dissolved in some water. Add some sesame oil and ra-yu as a finishing touch and you're done..