Creamy Cheesecake Pancakes 🥞.
You can have Creamy Cheesecake Pancakes 🥞 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Pancakes 🥞
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of self rising flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of block cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of Pancake syrup.
- It’s of Whipped topping.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
Creamy Cheesecake Pancakes 🥞 instructions
- In a bowl combine your self rising flour, white sugar and cinnamon powder…….
- Next add into your dry ingredients your whole milk, vanilla extract, softened cream cheese and eggs……..mix all with an electric mixer until smooth………Let batter rest for about 5 minutes……….
- Heat a skillet with some butter cooking spray………
- Pour a small amount of batter into hot skillet, cook on low to medium heat, then turn over when top of pancake looks almost dry and edges are cooked………
- Serve each pancake topped with pancake syrup, whipped topping, cinnamon powder and enjoy 😉!!!!!.