Chocolate 🍫 Chip / Blueberry Cookie 🍪 Dough Cheesecake.
You can have Chocolate 🍫 Chip / Blueberry Cookie 🍪 Dough Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate 🍫 Chip / Blueberry Cookie 🍪 Dough Cheesecake
- You need 1 package (16 ounce) of chocolate chip cookie dough (in the refrigerated section of your local supermarket).
- You need 1 package (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate morsels.
- Prepare of Fresh blueberries.
Chocolate 🍫 Chip / Blueberry Cookie 🍪 Dough Cheesecake instructions
- In an ungreased 8X8 baking pan press your raw cookie dough onto the bottom of pan to form a crust………..
- In a large bowl combine your cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder and egg with a hand mixer, blend well………
- Blend into your cream cheese mixture your milk chocolate morsels with a spoon…….
- Pour cream cheese mixture over your cookie dough crust………Spread evenly over cookie dough…….
- Add a few spoonfuls of fresh blueberries over the top of cream cheese mixture……….
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes, or until cake is set in the middle and is golden on top……..
- Let cool, then cut into squares and enjoy 😉!!! You can also refrigerate after it’s been cooled, then cut and serve !! 😁.