You can have Almond Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour (120 g).
- Prepare 1.5 of all purpose flour (180g).
- It’s 95 g of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 125 ml of neutral oil (vegetable oil).
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare of roasted unsalted almonds (optional, decoration).
Almond Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Mix dry ingredients using low speed..
- Slowly pour in the oil as it mixes. You may need to increase the amount of oil if your dough is really crumbly. The dough is oily but should be solid enough to roll into a ball..
- Line a pan with parchment paper..
- Take about 1.5 teaspoon of dough and roll into a ball..
- Place an almond in the center of the dough, pressing down a bit..
- Beat the egg yolk and brush it on top of each cookie..
- Bake for about 13-15 mins or until golden brown on top..