Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2).
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2)
- It’s 3 Cups of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 Sticks of Butter (Melted).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 Cups of Chocolate Chips (I used Bittersweet).
- It’s of Margarita Salt (For Garnish) (Optional).
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2) instructions
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Sugar and Brown Sugar. Add Melted Butter, and whisk until creamy. Add Vanilla and Eggs. Whisk. Add Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt. Mix well. Add Chocolate Chips and mix until dispersed evenly. Dough will be a bit dry and harder to work, but that's how it should be. This ensures the correct texture of this cookie. I've tried it with less flour, but the cookies spread too much and bake differently..
- With a Medium Cookie Scoop, scoop out roughly 2 – 3" balls onto a lined Cookie Sheet, a few inches apart. Sprinkle some Margarita Salt on top of each Cookie, if using..
- For Soft Cookies, cook 10 Minutes. Let Cool for 2 Minutes, before transferring to a Cooling Rack. Let Cool for 30 Minutes before serving. Cookies will look pale, but they will be cooked..
- For Regular Cookies, cook 12-16 Minutes. Let Cool for 2 Minutes, before transferring to a Cooling Rack. Let Cool another 5 – 10 Minutes, before serving..