Chocolate Brownie Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Brownie Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 1 box of brownie mix.
- You need 1.5 cups of pancake mix.
- It’s 3 tbls of soften butter.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
Chocolate Brownie Cookies instructions
- Mix all ingredients except powdered sugar until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and coat with powdered sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 – 9 minutes.