White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies.
You can have White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cashews.
White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and soda and salt..
- In a mixer, cream together butter and both sugars until fully blended..
- Mix in eggs and vanilla..
- To the mixer, add a spoonful at a time of the dry ingredients until fully incorporated..
- By hand using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips, cranberries and cashews..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or melon baller, place cookies evenly apart on baking sheet to allow proper cooking..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove to cooling racks and allow cookies to cool completely. Enjoy!.