Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake in AIRFRYER.
You can cook Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake in AIRFRYER using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake in AIRFRYER
- It’s of cheesecake.
- You need 300 g of cream cheese (any brand you like).
- It’s 100 g of cups sugar (1dl).
- Prepare 2 of eggs and 1 yolk.
- Prepare 125 cups of heavy cream (any brand you like).
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour (sieve).
- Prepare of Frozen Blueberry.
- You need of chocolate ganache.
- It’s 50 g of Butter.
- You need 50 g of Chocolate.
- You need 1 dl of heavy cream (any brand you like).
Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake in AIRFRYER step by step
- Soften the cream cheese to room temperature. Whipped it until smooth..
- Add the whole eggs and mix well. Add eggs one at a time..
- Add the 1tbsp of vanilla extract, and beat until combined..
- Beat the cream cheese and Add 100g of sugar until all the sugar is dissolved..
- Carefully add the 125 ml of heavy cream/whipping cream..
- Sift the flour evenly onto the cream cheese mixture. Beat until well combined..
- Pour the batter into a round pan, lined with baking paper..
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C for 5 minutes. Bake the cheesecake in the air fryer at 180°C for 25 minutes. (After 5 minutes in the airfryer, Check it and add the frozen blueberry.).
- Continue baking and finish the remaining 20 minutes or until golden it brown. After 25 minutes. Cool the cheesecake on a rack without removing the mold..
- While waiting for the cheesecake to finish, we can move on in making the Chocolate ganache..
- Ombine 50g of butter and 50g of chocolate bar and melt it in the microwave. 2.Chop chocolate into small pieces. The smaller the better, to guarantee a smooth melt. Once melted let it cool..
- Then pour the whipping cream, mix to combine the cream and chocolate until it becomes a smooth and glossy chocolate sauce..
- Once finish pour it on top the cheese cake..
- Chill for an hour and serve. Enjoy!.