Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In mixer, cream together butter and both sugars until completely blended..
- Add in eggs and vanilla; mix..
- Add dry ingredients into mixer spoonful at a time until completely incorporated..
- Using a spatula by hand, fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or melon baller, place scoops on the parchment lined baking sheets spaced enough apart to cook evenly..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from baking sheets and allow to completely cool on cooling racks..