Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- It’s 1 box of brownie mix: including ingredients needed: egg, oil, water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts.
- You need of Cookie Dough:.
- You need 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients for brownie mix as directed on package in medium bowl..
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper. Place brownie batter into pan spreading evenly..
- Top with 1 cup of the mini marshmallows and 1 cup of the chopped walnuts..
- Now make the cookie dough. Begin by mixing the softened butter and both sugars together until fully creamed..
- Next beat in the egg and vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda..
- Add a spoonful at a time to the cookie dough batter until fully incorporated..
- Remove from mixer and gently fold in the chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows and nuts with spoon or spatula..
- Drop by the spoonful on top of the brownie mix. Using the back of the spoon, press down gently to spread out the cookie dough..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly browned. Allow to completely cool before cutting into serving size squares..