Coconut /Sesame traditional cookies (Gireba). See recipes for Gireba(traditional cookies) too. Coconut Ghriba is a delicious Moroccan cookie made with coconut. If you are following a gluten-free diet you can replace the semolina in this recipe with Almond Meal and you will have a delicious gluten-free cookie!
Sesame cookies, like all Chinese cookies, are delicate treats that are not too sweet and go great with tea or coffee. Sesame cookies, like almond cookies and other types of Chinese cookies, were traditionally made with lard. Using butter or shortening (or a combination of both, as in this recipe). You can cook Coconut /Sesame traditional cookies (Gireba) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut /Sesame traditional cookies (Gireba)
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 Cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 Cup of coconut powder.
- You need 1/4 Cup of milk powder.
Sprinkle cookies with sesame seeds or the grated coconut. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks. Sprinkle more sesame seeds or coconut on top of cookies if you want. A wide variety of sesame cookies options are available to you, such as flavor, taste, and texture.
Coconut /Sesame traditional cookies (Gireba) step by step
- Sift flour in a bowl, add coconut powder, sugar n milk n mixed until well combine..
- Add vanilla extract n oil n mixed to form crumb..
- Put sesame seed in a scoop or laddle put ur crumbs press n then remove..
- Arrange in a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake for 10min until golden brown..
- Allow to cool n enjoy with drink or tea..
A co-worker made these without the coconut and I tell you they are delicious. She provided me witht this recipe and she told me that othe than the coconut, she made no other changes. OH MY GOSH, a local restaurant serves delicious coconut cookies that taste like these! I have been looking for the recipe. These Black Sesame Cookies are buttery, nutty, crisp and so addicting.