Kanten Dessert; Matcha milk with sesames.
You can have Kanten Dessert; Matcha milk with sesames using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kanten Dessert; Matcha milk with sesames
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 60-70 g of Sugar.
- It’s 3 g of agar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black sesames.
- You need 1 tsp of Matcha.
Kanten Dessert; Matcha milk with sesames instructions
- Molds: 5 patty dies(ф52㎝) with cellophane.
- Grind 2 tsp of black sesames. Dissolve 1 tsp of Matcha powder with hot water..
- Put 200ml of water in a saucepan. Add 3g of agar. Mix them. Heat it up on a medium flame to boiling..
- Turn down the flame when it boils. Simmer it for 2minuites. Then add 60g of sugar..
- Mix them on medium flame. Add 200 ml of *warm milk and mix them. Turn off the flame. Pour 1 Tbsp of the Milk Kanten liquid into each mold. (*Milk should be warmed to around 60℃.).
- Divide the rest the Milk Kanten liquid into 2. Put 2 tsp of grinded black sesames into the one half and mix them. Pour the mixture into the molds when No.6 agar liquid (in the bottoms) start hardening (use a refrigerator if takes long)..
- Put 1 tsp Matcha into the another half of Milk Kanten liquid and mix them (Filter them if it's lumpy). Pour the mixture into the molds when No.7 agar liquid in the molds starts hardening (use a refrigerator if takes long). Leave it in a refrigerator harden completely. Unmold it..