Pretzel no bake cookie. Pretzel no bake cookies combine salty and sweet for the best treat. I give you a salty, chocolatey, pretzel no bake cookie recipe. You make the no bake cookies just like you normally would but you toss in crushed up pretzels!!
As the holidays draw near, I feel like I have two sticks of butter softening on my. You know we love a good, old-fashioned no-bake cookie, but instead of using rolled oats in today's no-bake recipe, we swapped a different breakfast These ooey-gooey cookies get all mixed together, then you let them sit and voilà! You've got peanut butter pretzel cookies! You can cook Pretzel no bake cookie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pretzel no bake cookie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine (one stick).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pretzels.
Let's do a deeper dive into. Your no-bake cookies will be a gooey mess if you don't heat your sugar mixture long enough, which prevents it from being sufficiently viscous to hold the cookies together Imagine how many more you can eat with this extra time. Start timing when mixture reaches a full rolling boil; this is the trick to successful cookies. If you boil too long the cookies will be dry and crumbly.
Pretzel no bake cookie instructions
- In a medium sauce pan melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, stir in milk, sugar, cocoa. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut buttter and vanilla until smooth. Add in the old fashioned oats and pretzels. Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and let cool completely..
- Cookies will set up and harden as they cool..
These no-bake cookie ideas are perfect to take along to your potluck or serve to your surprise guests. There is always time for dessert! No Bake Cookies are such a nostalgic childhood favorite! This recipe has that classic chocolate peanut butter flavor combo and the perfect chewy, fudgy texture. And I'm pretty sure they're the easiest cookies on the planet to make!