Cherry cheesecake cobbler. Chef Tom shows you how to create a super simple dessert that you can share at your next gathering, or simply keep it all for yourself. Classic cherry cobbler is studded with a sweetened cream cheese swirl in this easy cherry dessert View image. Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Crescent Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler is layers of crescent rolls, cheesecake and cherry pie filling. Any flavor of pie filling works great! Be the first to review this recipe. You can have Cherry cheesecake cobbler using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry cheesecake cobbler
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of tube crescent rolls.
- It’s 12 oz (1 1/2 blocks) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 (21 oz) of can cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted.
What could be better than cheesecake and cobbler? Crescent Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler Is So Delicious, You Might Want To Make Two. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal BlogThe Country CookVideosCrescent Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler. Spread the fruit topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture in baking dish.
Cherry cheesecake cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Line four (4) of the crescent rolls in the bottom of the baking dish..
- Spread them out and cover the bottom of your baking dish. Seal the seams as best as possible..
- Next, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Then add in vanilla extract and mix again..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls in the baking dish..
- Then pour pie filling on top of cream cheese layer. Spread it around evenly. Finally, top with remaining crescent roll dough..
- Do your best to stretch it out on top and seal the seams of the crescent rolls..
- Pour melted butter on the top of the crescent rolls. Then sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar evenly over the melted butter. Bake for about 35-45 minutes. Top crust should look crusty and be golden brown in color. Slice and serve..
- Notes This must be kept refrigerated if not eaten the same day it’s made..
Any flavor of pie filling works great! This is a delicious cherry cobbler made with fresh cherries instead of canned. It may take a little longer to make because you need to pit the cherries, but it is well worth it when you taste the finished. Our easy cherry cobbler recipe works with fresh cherries or canned cherries. Our easy cherry cobbler recipe is a fan favorite for a reason: It's a simple solution for anyone with a sweet tooth.