Thick Apple Cookies.
You can have Thick Apple Cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thick Apple Cookies
- It’s 2 of Apples.
- You need 200 g of Brown Sugar.
- You need 225 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 315 g of plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
Thick Apple Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Mix 2 tbsp of cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix sugar and brown sugar in mixing bowl.
- Roughly dice apples and mix into sugar.
- Melt and butter, eggs and vanilla and mix into the sugar and apples.
- Mix in flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
- Pour on to greased or lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mix over the mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes.