Langue De Chat [Cat’s Tongue Cookies].
You can cook Langue De Chat [Cat’s Tongue Cookies] using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Langue De Chat [Cat’s Tongue Cookies]
- Prepare 70 g (5 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need 70 g of (½ cup+2 tbsp) powdered / icing sugar, sifted.
- It’s 2 of large egg white.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 70 g (1/2 cup) of all-purpose flour.
Langue De Chat [Cat’s Tongue Cookies] instructions
- In a medium bowl, whisk the room temperature butter and sugar until fully combined..
- Mix in 1 egg white at a time. Then add vanilla and mix into a cohesive mixture..
- Fold in the flour with a silicone spatula until fully combined..
- Transfer the dough into a piping bag equipped with plain medium-size piping tip (mine has 12mm tip diameter)..
- Pipe 3 cm circles onto a tray lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Space them at least 3 cm apart as they will spread in the oven..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 340°F (170°C) for 14 minutes or until brown around the edges. They will be crispy once cool..