BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS.
You can cook BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS
- Prepare of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- You need 1 of Old El Soft shells Tortilla Bowls.
- Prepare 8 of small scoops chocolate ice cream.
- Prepare 8 of small scoops strawberry ice cream.
- It’s 8 of small scoops vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 2 of bananas, cut in half lengthwise and split.
- You need 16 of maraschino cherries.
- You need 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, heated together until melted.
- Prepare 1 can of whipped cream topping in aerosol can, if desired.
BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS instructions
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat 2 to 3 inches oil to 375°F. Fry 1 tortilla at a time in oil, 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown and puffed. Drain on paper towels..
- Just before serving, in each fried tortilla, place 1 scoop of each of the ice creams, then one-fourth of a banana. Top with 2 cherries. Drizzle with chocolate. Spray whipped cream on top..
- Make it your own! Don't like bananas? Try these shells with your favorite flavors of ice cream and toppings..