Summer Dessert Edamame Milk Kanten.
You can have Summer Dessert Edamame Milk Kanten using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Dessert Edamame Milk Kanten
- Prepare 250 grams of Edamame.
- You need 10 grams of Kanten.
- You need 200 ml of ■Milk.
- You need 600 ml of ■Water.
- Prepare 150 grams of ■Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of ■Salt.
Summer Dessert Edamame Milk Kanten step by step
- The kanten container I used. With water it holds 800 ml..
- Divide up your edamame into Decorative (top in the picture) and Main (bottom in the picture). De-skin the Decorative edamame. If you don't they'll float up when you pour the liquid in..
- Place the Decorative edamame in the container..
- Add the Main edamame and the ■ ingredients to a blender and mix well..
- Add Step 4 to a pot, then add the kanten and dissolve..
- Pour into the container, then chill in the refrigerator and it's complete..
- Dual-Layered Version: for the upper layer use 250 g of edamame, 5 g of kanten, 100 ml of milk, 250 ml of water, 75 g of sugar, and a little salt. For the lower layer use 400 ml of milk, 5 g of kanten, 75 g of sugar, and a little vanilla extract. Once the upper layer sets pour in the lower layer..
- Triple-Layered Version: making it was a bit difficult, but it was really delicious..