A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert.
You can cook A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert
- Prepare 1 of Melon.
- Prepare 2 of Blueberries.
- You need 1 of Any other kinds of fruits.
A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert step by step
- Cut the bottom part of the melon diagonally to make the base part. Be sure to cut diagonally, not straight across..
- Mount the melon on the base, adjust the position of the mouth, and carve. Include the stem to be removed as the mouth part..
- Once the melon is shaped like Pac-Man, remove the seeds and scoop out the melon. If you use a melon baller, you'll be able to create uniform balls of melon..
- For the eyes: Make 2 semi-circles with the melon rind, make the whites of the eyes with something white (for example, with watermelon rind or a mushroom, etc.), and the eye balls with blueberries..
- Skewer the eye parts in order on a toothpick, and cut off the excess tips of the toothpicks..
- Stick the eye parts from Step 5 onto the melon, adjusting the position..
- Make the hands by cutting out the rind you cut out as the mouth..
- Cut out your choice of fruit balls or use round shaped fruits such as cherries or blueberries..
- All you have to do now, is fill the mouth with fruits!.