Indonesian Dessert: Kolak.
You can have Indonesian Dessert: Kolak using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Dessert: Kolak
- It’s 1 of Sweet potatoes (cassava root).
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Palm sugar (brown sugar).
- Prepare 300 grams of Coconut milk (powdered, canned, or raw).
- It’s 1 of ★Rum (optional).
- Prepare 1 of ★Cinnamon (powder or stick).
- You need 20 of cm ★Pandan leaves (optional).
Indonesian Dessert: Kolak step by step
- Prepare all ingredients..
- This is the cassava root. If you can't get it, you can use sweet potato instead. Peel, then boil until softened..
- Once soft, add the remaining ingredients and simmer until it's as rich as you like..
- Done. Serve hot or chilled..