Thai-Style Chilled Beef Pasta.
You can cook Thai-Style Chilled Beef Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai-Style Chilled Beef Pasta
- It’s 50 grams of Capellini.
- You need 60 grams of Beef (for tataki).
- You need 1 small of clove Garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of Green chilli peppers.
- Prepare 2 of stems Coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kabosu citrus or lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of dessert spoon Oyster sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of Water.
- You need 4 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato.
- You need 1/4 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Thai-Style Chilled Beef Pasta instructions
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the beef. Stir-fry the beef in a hot frying pan greased with vegetable oil until both sides are brown. The beef will taste better if it is still a little pink in the middle so it's best not to overcook it. Once cooked, cut the meat into thin slices..
- Finely chop the tomato and thinly slice the onion. If the taste of the onion is a bit harsh then try soaking it in some water..
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a hot saucepan. Then add the chopped garlic, green chilli pepper, coriander, sugar, water, oyster sauce, fish sauce and lemon juice and mix everything together. The sauce will be ready after 2-3 minutes. If the flavour is too strong for you then feel free to adjust the concentration with some water..
- Boil the capellini for 1 minute longer than instructed to on the packet then rinse in cold water. Thoroughly pat the pasta dry with kitchen paper..
- Mix together the pasta and the sauce, then mix in the chopped tomatoes and sliced onion. Serve the sliced beef on top and it's ready..