Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry.
You can have Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry
- Prepare 2 medium of Onions (chopped).
- You need 3 medium of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 1 small of Carrot (grated).
- You need 1/4 of Cauliflower.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- You need of Kofta.
- It’s 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 of Cabbage (sliced).
- It’s 1 of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of Curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of dessertspoons ☆Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 of the same amount as the garlic Grated ginger.
Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry step by step
- Prepare the curry sauce first. Heat a generous amount of oil in a pot over medium heat and add the cumin seeds. Leave to stand for about 20 seconds. When the cumin seeds start to pop and sizzle, add the chopped onion. Fry until golden brown..
- Add the chopped tomato, grated carrot, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry gently..
- Bring the water to a boil in a separate pot and add the cauliflower and roughly sliced green peppers to cook. Use enough water to cover the vegetables..
- Add the ☆ spices into the pot from Step 2 and stir well for about 2 minutes to cook through. Add the cooked vegetables from Step 3 into the sautéed vegetables from Step 2 and mix well. If you have a food processor put everything in. Add the simmering liquid from Step 3 and season with salt and pepper..
- Prepare the koftas. Cook the potatoes and transfer into a bowl to mash. Fry the onion and cabbage in a frying pan slowly..
- Mix the mashed potatoes and fried onion and cabbage together. Add the curry powder and combine well. Salt and pepper lightly. Spoon the mixture and place into hot oil to deep-fry..
- Once the curry sauce has reduced and thickened, check the taste. Add salt if necessary, and the sauce is done. Add the koftas to the curry sauce just before serving and stir gently..