Authentic Indian Spinach and Cheese Curry.
You can have Authentic Indian Spinach and Cheese Curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Authentic Indian Spinach and Cheese Curry
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 block of Paneer cheese (or firm tofu).
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 1 medium of Tomato.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of the same amount as the garlic Ginger.
- Prepare 20 grams of Regular cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of dessertspoon Cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 of dessertspoons Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
Authentic Indian Spinach and Cheese Curry step by step
- Liquefy the spinach in a mixer and remove. Next liquefy the onion, garlic and ginger in the same mixer and remove. Last, liquefy the tomato in the same mixer. Add some water when necessary..
- Heat 20 g of butter in a frying pan and add the cumin seeds. Fry for a minute until fragrant. Add the onion, garlic and ginger juice and fry over low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add the tomato juice to 2 and fry for a further 10 minutes. After the mixture has combined into a paste, add the coriander seeds and turmeric. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Add the spinach juice to Step 3 and stir well. Simmer slowly over low heat. Add some water if necessary..
- Coat the cubed paneer with katakuriko and deep-fry them in hot oil until golden brown. You can use firm tofu if you can't obtain paneer..
- Add Step 5 to Step 4 and simmer further. Stir in about 20 g of regular cheese and melt to give a mild flavour to the sauce..
- After the sauce has reduced and thickened, check the taste and add more salt if necessary. It's done!.