Kul Kul (Easy Christmas Dessert recipe).
You can cook Kul Kul (Easy Christmas Dessert recipe) using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kul Kul (Easy Christmas Dessert recipe)
- You need 200 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 100 grams of fine sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 70 of millilitres of thick coconut milk/creme.
- You need 1 tablespoon of unsalted softened butter.
- Prepare of oil to deep dry + some oil to grease.
Kul Kul (Easy Christmas Dessert recipe) step by step
- Add the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and make a pit in the center.
- Add the butter in the center and coconut creme.
- Mix roughly first and then start to knead (not more than a minute).
- The dough needs to be soft and dense.
- Now heat oil for frying and create small dough balls.
- Grease a gnocchi make or the back of a fork with some oil.
- Place each dough ball on the gnocchi maker and gently press down.
- Start to roll from one end to the other and seal the edges gently.
- Once done, add them to hot oil and fry in batches until golden brown.
- Rest the fried ones on an absorbent paper for a while.
- Store airtight and enjoy!.
- Tip: adjust sweetness to your preference, ie add more sugar before kneading..
- Tip: Fry after reducing heat, for better and crispy Kul kuls. Do not discard the overfried ones; they taste just as good!.
- Watch full recipe video at: https://youtu.be/72XZk5Gxq9Q.