Healthy fada ni lapsi | Broken Wheat dessert.
You can have Healthy fada ni lapsi | Broken Wheat dessert using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy fada ni lapsi | Broken Wheat dessert
- Prepare 1 cup of fada/broken wheat/Dalia.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed Cardamom.
- You need 5-6 of Cashews Almonds.
Healthy fada ni lapsi | Broken Wheat dessert instructions
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker. Once the ghee is heated, add the broken wheat and stir the mixture until light brown in color on medium-low flame..
- Now add hot water and mix well. Then cover and pressure cook for 4 whistles or until dalia are cooked completely..
- Open the cooker and add crushed cardamom and jaggery. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes or more until the jaggery thickens slightly..
- Finally, add nuts. Mix well and enjoy fada lapsi garnished with rabdi and chopped nuts..