Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children. Kids are not found of eating Beetroot. You can make Beetroot Halwa kids will love to eat it. Its very easy to make and delicious just like.
Excellent for kids who are usually not fond of beetroots. Another way you can introduce beetroot to kids is by including. Beetroot Halwa – A Simple Dessert. You can cook Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children
- You need 500 grams of Beetroot.
- You need 400 grams of Condensed milk.
- You need 5 tbsp of Ghee or clarified butter.
- It’s 3-4 pcs of Cardamoms.
- Prepare As required of Nuts – almond,cashew (grated into small pieces and stir fry in ghee in low flame until it become brown).
I like to make nutritious and tasty foods at home. Beetroot halwa is a mouthwatering sweet dish served in India on happy occasions and festivals. Children like this dessert because of its vibrant color. Beetroot Halwa – a delicious dessert prepared from nutrition rich beetroot, has a rich and creamy texture and tastes similar to Carrot Halwa (Gajar Halwa).
Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children instructions
- At first wash and peel off the skin of beetroot and grate them with grater..
- Squeeze extra juices with hand to remove the earthy smell from the grated beetroot..
- Put a nonstick Kadhai or thick bottomed pan on medium flame and pour ghee and add cardamom, thereafter add grated beetroot on the pan..
- Stir it again and again..
- When the halwa has reduced in volume and don’t fell earthy smell of beetroot thereafter add condensed milk and stir it till it’s further reduced in volume..
- At last, decorate your halwa with dry fruits and enjoy beetroot halwa. Beetroot halwa is the source of various minerals. Children will like the taste..
Preparing this delicious dessert at home in traditional way is very simple and requires just three ingredients – beetroot, milk and sugar. Beetroot halwa recipe – This beetroot halwa is one of the best summer desserts when served chilled. Creamy, delicious and a filling dessert that can even be served to Halva or halwa is a sweet or dessert, mostly made using flour, semolina, lentils, nuts or grated veggies like carrot, pumpkin, gourd. The humble and versatile beetroot in a decadent avatar. This beetroot halwa recipe is no fuss and loaded with nutrition.