Tiramisu (eggless)Italian dessert.
You can have Tiramisu (eggless)Italian dessert using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu (eggless)Italian dessert
- You need 120 grams of Mascarpone cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of icing sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of chopped cooking chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 12 pieces of ladyfinger biscuit/Savoiardi biscuits (break in pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder (mixed with 1 cup hot water and Bring it to room temperature).
- It’s of as required Coco powder for dusting.
Tiramisu (eggless)Italian dessert instructions
- In a bowl combine cheese and vanilla essence. In other bowl add whip cream, condensed milk and icing sugar and whip till soft peaks are formed.Add this in to cheese and fold evenly. Move it to an icing bag and keep it ready..
- In other bowl combine chocolate,1/4cup whipping cream and butter and microwave for 30 sec.Mix well till the chocolate melts completely. Dip the biscuits in coffee mixture..
- For assembling the dessert.take a glass bowl, add little melted chocolate mixture to it. Top with biscuits dipped in coffee mixture and then icing with cheese dessert mixture. Repeat the same process to make one more layer. Leave it to cool for about 3-4 hours. Dust it with coco powder.(here I used chocolate shavings and choco chips as my family don't like cocoa powder).