Crispy crunchy colourful nachos.
You can cook Crispy crunchy colourful nachos using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy crunchy colourful nachos
- It’s 1/2 of Red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Green pepper.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of large packet doritos sweet chilli pepper.
- It’s 1 of small packet doritos cheese flavor.
- Prepare 1 of large packet doritos late night chili ribs flavour.
- You need 1 of packet mexicorn nacho chips lightly salted.
- Prepare 1 packages of sweet chili cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of spicy guacamole avocado.
- You need 1 packages of regular avocado.
- It’s 1 packages of Orley whip dessert topping.
- You need 1 of doritos sour cream and chives dip.
- It’s 1 of bottle hot pepperdew sauce.
- It’s 1 of jar chopped sweet pepperdews.
- You need 1/2 loaf of gouda cheese.
- You need tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of ground peppercorn.
- Prepare tsp of lemon juice.
Crispy crunchy colourful nachos step by step
- Begin by mixing all the chips together. Lay them down at the bottom of platter..
- Ensure that chips are evenly placed.
- Chop up peppers and onions.
- Cover chips in onions and peppers.
- Drop dollops of pepperdew sauce and onto existing layers..
- Spoon doritos dip onto that..
- Add spicy guacamole blobs to platter..
- Mix cream cheese with orley whip till a smooth slightly looser dip texture is achieved..
- Place plain avocado into a separate bowl with some lemon juice and ground peppercorns and cream cheese mix into another with a sprinkling of chili powder and zesty lemon pepper..
- Pile on grated gouda cheese..
- Place in hot oven or under grill until cheese bubbles a little and melts..