Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche.
You can have Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour(maida).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 3-4 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sprinklers for garnish.
Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche step by step
- Heat water in a sause pan,when it started boiling add salt butter and sugar in it.
- Now add all purpose flour (maida) in batches.mix it nicely with wooden spoon.
- Now a soft dough is ready.pour in a piping bag(i used instrument for making ganthiya.
- Heat oil in a container..put these Churros directly in oil..
- Cook till brown.now mix sugar and cinnamon powder and and sugar..
- Put fried Churros in mix for beautiful coating..
- Delicious Churros ready to be served.serve with chocolate sause.
- Boil water add rice in it.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes till rice settles at bottom of the pan.
- Cook milk on another pan.add cinnamon stick in it.add rice till soft.
- Add sugar let milk gets thickened up.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder and sprinklers.
- Serve hot or cold.