Gluten Free Apple & Plum Crumble.
You can have Gluten Free Apple & Plum Crumble using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Apple & Plum Crumble
- You need 6 of very ripe plums.
- You need 4 of small dessert apples.
- You need 80 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 60 g of gf flour.
- It’s 60 g of dairy free marg.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon for a final sprinkle.
Gluten Free Apple & Plum Crumble instructions
- Peel and core the apples, then cut into chunks. Cut the plums into similar sized chunks. Put the fruit in a heatproof dish or bowl. My plums were so ripe they didn’t need any extra sugar at this stage..
- In a separate bowl rub the flours sugar and almonds together. Once rubbed in I use my hands to crunch up the mix into larger balls similar to regular crumble..
- Cover the fruit with the crumble mix and sprinkle the topping with cinnamon. Bake for 30 mins at 190 C..