Leftover Biscuit Apple Dessert.
You can cook Leftover Biscuit Apple Dessert using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Biscuit Apple Dessert
- You need 3 of leftover biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of small apple.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Leftover Biscuit Apple Dessert step by step
- Grease round six inch dish..
- Cube biscuits and place in dish..
- Cut up apple in small pieces and put in dish on top of biscuits..
- Mix remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, then pour in dish over biscuits and apples..
- Stir slightly to ensure all biscuit pieces are coated and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Place in preheated 375°F oven and bake for 30 minutes..