You can cook Caramel-Apple Pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel-Apple Pie
- You need of Dessert.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 6 cup of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of caramel-apple dip.
Caramel-Apple Pie instructions
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..