Strawberry shortcake mini cheesecakes. These recipe for Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are creamy, delicious and full of fresh strawberries! They are the perfect dessert to celebrate strawberry season! Silky smooth creamy cheesecake on homemade shortbread with a sweet dollop of strawberry topping – bite-sized treats for a pretty dinner dessert.
Last week I shared my favorite recipe for homemade strawberry sauce and today I wanted. This Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake combines sweet strawberry cake with rich, smooth cheesecake. For the strawberry purée, put the berries into a mini food processor with the sugar and blend until smooth. You can have Strawberry shortcake mini cheesecakes using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry shortcake mini cheesecakes
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 11 oz of Nilla wafers.
- You need of 1/4 cup vanilla sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare of Vanilla sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla bean (scraped).
- You need 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need of Batter.
- It’s 24 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 ounces of strawberries.
- Prepare of Tip: make sure EVERYTHING is at room temperature!.
Rub through a fine sieve into a bowl and discard the seeds. A cheesecake version makes the dessert even creamier. This is how you eat an entire cheesecake without guilt. Get the recipe from Chef Savvy.
Strawberry shortcake mini cheesecakes step by step
- Put 2 cups of granulated sugar and a scraping of a vanilla bean into your food processor and let run for 5-10 minutes. Make sure and cover the top or you will have snow in your kitchen..
- Using your food processor grind the Nilla wafers and vanilla sugar to crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until its crumbly. Using a tablespoon scoop into silicone molds and using a circular motion to get the crumbs evenly distributed. Bake for 8 minutes at 350. When you pull your molds lower the oven temp to 315 degrees.
- Using the paddle attachment, cream the heavy cream and cream cheese until its whipping together smoothly. Lower the speed and add the sugar and cornstarch. Scrape. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Scrape and mix again taste to make sure there's enough vanilla. Take your rinsed strawberries and pulse them in your food processor until chunky. Not too small. Add to your cheesecake batter. Mix until fully incorporated scraping when needed. Taste, add more strawberries if needed..
- Using a #3 ice cream scoop. Scoop batter into silicone molds, to the top. Spread the batter gently to the sides. Do not bang out the air! Bake the cheesecakes at 315 for 30 minutes. They should temp at 155.
Courtesy of Like Mother, Like Daughter. Mini Strawberry Shortcake Cups- the most fun way ever to eat strawberry shortcake! A sugar cookie cup with creamy cheesecake filling and fresh strawberries. Cookie cups are an easy but impressive dessert. The Mini Strawberry Shortcakes recipe out of our category Bitesize!