Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars.
You can have Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of small diced apples, gala, peeled and cored.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned whole rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of caramel sauce, for drizzling.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Crust – In large bowl add flour, brown sugar, and cut in the butter with two forks. Keep working until mixture is combined and pea-sized crumbly bits are present..
- Turn mixture out into prepared pan, hard packing it with your fingertips in an even, smooth, flat layer to form a crust. Bake for 14 – 15 minutes, or just until set. Remove form oven, set aside..
- Cheesecake – In a large bowl add all ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined about 2 minutes on high power, set aside.
- Apples – Peel, core and dice apples and place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and toss well to combine, set aside..
- Crumble – In a medium bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, oats, and cut in th ebutter with two forks. Keep working until mixture is combined and pea-sized crumbly bits are present..
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the baked and cooled crust, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula..
- Lightly and evenly sprinkle the apples on top of cheesecake layer..
- Evenly sprinkle with the crumble mixture..
- Bake fro 45 – 50 minutes or until crumble topping is just set and very lightly golden browned. Place pan on a wire rack to cool for about 30 min..
- Caramel Topping – After 30 min., evenly drizzle with caramel sauce. Allow bars to cool, in pan, on wire rack for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Cover with foil if cooling overnight. Don't slice bars to early, they need to set. Prior to slicing, lift bars out using foil overhang, slice, and serve..