Toffee apple crumble cupcakes. Who doesn't love apple crumble, especially when it comes out the oven golden, bubbling and delicious. So we've reimagined one of our fave desserts into these gorgeous cupcakes! You've got to try our sticky Sticky Toffee Pudding Cupcakes!
For the crumble, rub the flour, butter and sugar together in a bowl with your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Reviews for: Photos of Apple Crumble Coffee Cake. Love a bit of apple crumble and custard? You can cook Toffee apple crumble cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toffee apple crumble cupcakes
- Prepare of Apple topping.
- You need 4 medium of apples braeburns cox's or granny smiths are perfect.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon to personal preference.
- You need of Crumble topping.
- It’s 75 grams of butter.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Toffee Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of double cream.
- It’s 1 packages of plain sponge mix.
Make your favourite dessert into bite-sized treats with this recipe. When the cakes are cool, pipe ring swirls around the edge of the cupcakes leaving the centre open, fill the centre with remaining apple sauce and sprinkle the crumble mix over the top. Snap up the last of the windfall apples and bake up one of these thrifty puds: toffee apple cake, apple crumble muffins, an autumnal pavlova and an apple almond tart. · Toffee apple crumble is as good as it sounds. Tart apples, creamy sweet toffee sauce and a perfectly crunchy crumble topping.
Toffee apple crumble cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 175°.
- make cake mix according to instructions seperate into 12 cases and bake until they are just. cooked approx 10 mins..
- in a pan heat up the golden syrup until it has a runny water like consistency then whisk in cream. Once combined wrll set aside to cool..
- combine flour and sugar then rub in the cold butter until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- peel core and dice apples and boil with a little water until soft enough to be mashed. too much water will make the apples too wet. so watch how much you add..
- take cakes out of oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before filling with the toffee sauce. again do not overfill or the cake will become too wet..
- strain the cooked apples to remove as much liquid as possible. then add the cinammon and mash..
- spread about a teaspoon and a half on top of toffee filled cakes..
- next sprinkle with the crumble topping return to oven and bake at approx 175 for s further ten mins or until crumble topping is golden brown..
- finally serve warm with ice cream custard or cream..
- do note the cases need to be deep enough to contain the topping. muffin cases and a deep pan usually works..
These extra-special cupcakes taste just like traditional crumble and custard – top with cream icing and apple-shaped biscuits. Creamy cheesecake, topped with toffee apples and a sprinkle of crisp apple crumble – this is the ultimate autumnal apple recipe. Creamy mascarpone, oozy toffee sauce, caramelised apple slices and brown sugar crumble come together in a decadent dessert that's perfect for a family feast or. This Apple Toffee Crumble is made super easy by using Lucky Leaf Premium Pie Filling! Toffee pieces and Apples come together to make a homey and classic dessert that tastes delicious a la mode!