Pumpkin pie cheesecake. This phenomenal Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake has a thick layer of cheesecake, topped with a layer of spiced pumpkin cheesecake, all wrapped in a graham cracker crust! Welcome back to my kitchen today I'm going to share with you how To make a very easy and delious pumpkin pie cheesecake. Celebrate the fall season with this delicious pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe!
Cream cheese and pumpkin pie come together to take the Thanksgiving classic and give it a delightful and delicious swirl. Pumpkin cheesecake has become a fall and winter dessert classic for good reason. The lively, familiar spices of classic pumpkin pie are balanced by the cool and creamy goodness of a New. You can have Pumpkin pie cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cheesecake
- It’s 1 packages of ready roll pie crust.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of water.
- You need of Cheese cake layer.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8oz) cream cheese, room temp..
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Pumpkin pie layer.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin puree(not pie filling).
- It’s 3/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Imagine everything you love about pumpkin pie in a cheesecake. This tall, elegant dessert is sure to be the star at your next holiday gathering. This pumpkin pie cheesecake is a graham cracker crust filled with a smooth and creamy pumpkin filling, then baked to perfection. Pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect sweet finish to any holiday meal!
Pumpkin pie cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Fit pie crust into 9in. pie plate and crimp edges. Refrigerate till ready to fill..
- With the 2nd pie crust, cut into shapes then refrigerate till ready..
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract & egg until smooth..
- Spread evenly on bottom of pie crust..
- In a large bowl mix pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, eggs, pumpkin spice, & salt until smooth..
- Using a ladle, gently spoon mixture over cream cheese layer..
- Brush egg wash over edge and pastry shapes..
- Then over lap shapes on pie..
- Bake for 15 minutes then cover edges with foil..
- Bake for another 45 minutes at 350°F..
This keto pumpkin pie cheesecake is based on my keto blueberry cheesecake recipe. I used the same crust but changed up the filling to omit the berries and add pumpkin puree. These easy pumpkin cheesecake recipes are so delicious. Here's how to make pumpkin cheesecake worth trading your pumpkin pie for! Elevate your standard pumpkin pie with a cheesecake twist.