Cinnamon Vanilla Biscotti.
You can have Cinnamon Vanilla Biscotti using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Vanilla Biscotti
- Prepare 1/2 cup of room temperature unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Glaze.
- You need 5 tsp of hot water.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s Dash of cinnamon.
Cinnamon Vanilla Biscotti instructions
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter and sugar until combined well.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 F and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Add the eggs and mix for 1 minute. Then gently fold in the flour, salt and baking powder..
- Add the cinnamon and make swirls in the batter.
- Sprinkle some extra flour onto the cookie sheet and place the dough on the sheet forming it into a log. The dough will be sticky so add more flour as needed..
- Stretch the dough to the length of the cookie sheet? Cut in half and place side by side..
- Shape the edges of the dough so they are straight..
- Bake for 30 minutes until light golden brown and firm.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and drop the temp of the oven to 280 F.
- Once cooled, slice the logs thick and diagonally using a serrated knife.
- Place cookies on their sides and put back into oven for 10 minutes on each side.
- Once baked, allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients and mix until thick.
- Once cooled, drizzle glaze over the tops of the biscotti.